Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016
EU Regulation 679/2016 provides the right to data protection: in compliance with this law, the processing of such data will take place in respect of your fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as your dignity, with particular reference to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
We therefore inform you that:
1) The data you provide is processed in your interest for the following purposes
• activities related to the services requested by the user, in particular for the organization of aggregation, congress and training events (mandatory conferral);
• fulfillment of legal, accounting / administrative and contract management purposes (mandatory conferment);
• sending communications, information or newsletters relating to new initiatives and services of the Data Controller, related companies, partners or customers (optional conferment).
2) In compliance with the safety requirements, the treatment will be carried out also through computer systems, as well as with the use of paper material and images: the processed data will not be transferred outside the European Community;
3) The provision of data will take place through your explicit consent to the processing and the data will be stored for 10 years from the end of the existing relationship;
4) The processing typically concerns personal data: these will not be disclosed and will be subject to protection by us according to the security measures imposed by law;
5) The data, if this is necessary to provide a service and / or a service in your interest and for which you have expressed your consent, may be disclosed to:
• to public, welfare, insurance, association or other public or private bodies exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling specific legal obligations
• to external professionals supporting the performance of the activities related to the purposes indicated above
6) The data controller is MV CONGRESSI - Via Marchesi Luigi e Salvatore, 26 D, 43126 Parma PR, while the Data Controller is Francesco Aiello; the appointment of the DPO (Data Protection Officer) is not envisaged because it is not necessary with respect to the processing of data performed
7) as an interested party, you are protected by the following rights
• the right to be informed: the user has the right to know how his data is collected, processed, stored and for what purpose, even before they are collected;
• right to access data: after the data is collected, the user has the right to access it and know how it is processed and stored and for what purpose;
• right of rectification: the user has the right to correct the data if wrong or incomplete;
• right of oblivion and cancellation: the user has the right to be able to delete his personal data forever (except for other legal obligations, especially in the case of reporting to institutions or guaranteeing authorities);
• right of limitation: the user can limit the use of his data in use or block its use;
• right of portability: the user has the right to move, copy or transfer personal data;
• right to object: the user has the right to prohibit his data from being processed without explicit consent;
• right to prohibit automation: the user has the right not to let decisions about him be left to algorithms or automation.